Wednesday, February 19, 2014

ProPlayer Happy Birthday Boy Card

Here is a card that I made for my January Class.  We used the plop technique for adding the paint splatters.  I love this technique it is a fun project.  Just be sure to ware an apron just in case there is some back splash!  I placed a project bag under to protect my surface.
You can see the how to on this video hereRelated Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am entering this in the H2H challenge.
I am entering this in the Mojo Monday challenge MOJO333.
I am entering this in the Fantabulous Cricut challenge


Products I used are:

Artbooking Cricut cartridge Z1906  pages 76, 83
ProPlayer paper pack  X7172B
Ruby Chevron Z1933
Slate Striped Twist Ties Z1864
Liquid Glass Z679
Triangle Studs   Z1928

Cardstock:
Ruby   X5927
White Daisy  1385

Inks:
Ruby   Z2270
Pear   Z2297
Hollyhock   Z228
Outdoor Denim  Z2240

Marker:
Honey   Z2415

Stamp set:
Joyful Birthday   B1419




12 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the details and the colours. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele for the nice comment. It was such a fun card to create. My ladies had fun with it too!

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic design! Love all the layering! Thanks for joining FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, What a fun challenge it was at FCCB. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! Great boy card--TFS! Thanks for playing along with FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN card! I really like your take on our sketch, the banner you used and the photo frame! Thanks for joining FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy, I don't get to do many challenges but this one was a lot of fun. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Love your take on our sketch. Great technique thanks for sharing and entering our challenge at FCCB. Kim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kim, I always love trying new (to me) techniques. I loved doing the FCCB challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Love it! The card is so cool, great job with the layering. Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley, thanks for the nice comment. I love doing the H2H challenges when I can. Hope to do more soon.

      Delete