Saturday, July 15, 2017

Graphic 45 Mon Amour

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Here is a Fancy Fold card that I made today with the Graphic 45 Mon Amour paper collection.
I love these fancy folds.  They are as much fun to make and give as they are to receive.  I can't wait to give this one away.
Here is is closed up and it will fit into a 5x7 envelope.  I had to hold it closed with paper clips for the photo. It is pretty chunky with pockets, envelope, booklet and chipboard elements that make it had close flat and stay that way.  So that means more postage but it is worth it.



Here is is open all the way and you can see all the elements that i made.  What do you think so far?




I don't have one handy but it will hold and post-it-note stack and that is what I would do if I was keeping it for myself.  Hmmm!  For myself.  I might have to think about that one.  LOL




I used CTMH Colonial White paper for the base.  5x12 and then 5x2 attached together.  The open card measures 5x13 over all
You score at 3", 6", 9"  you slice down the center from the 3" to the 9" at 2.5"  Then decorate your heart out.  That is the fun part.  I would love to see what you make.
I used all the leftover pieces from a Mini Album that I made with this collection.  I will do a video on that later.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment