Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Be Mine, Valentine

Here is a Valentine's card using the Chelsea Garden G1149 Workshop Your Way Scrapbooking kit.  I used 3 sheets from the WYW for this card.  I was able to make 12 cards with what I cut out.



Here are the papers that I used that gave me 6 different looks because of the double sided paper.



I separated all the hearts by size in little containers and put them in descending order.  That way everything was easily accessible and I didn't have to guess which one was which.  I then started to arrange them on my card.  After I found the placement that I liked I then arranged my containers with the different heart in the order that I put them on the card and that helped speed up my process. 
 Then I did all 12 one after the other.


Next I got my Stamp set the I wanted to use which was the Stamp Of The Month for January 2018 S1701 Adore You.  

I liked the flower swag the heart and Be mine, Valentine.  After making one with the swag I didn't like it so I just used the Heart.



It still need a little something more so I cut out just one of the medium sized hearts in a paper from my stash.  We always need to use up our stash!  LOL and this was a great way to do that.  This was from the paper pack Heartstrings now discontinued.  Of course there will be some bling added too!




I have a box of bling that sets on my table for easy access.  I put all of my bling that is partly used up in it and I try to use that up first before opening up anything new.  I found some bitty sparkles and some red gems that would go nicely.
I added my sentiment of Be mine, Valentine. to the front and then popped up the red heart with 3D foam tape and placed it on the card.  





I liked how it turned out but next time I would place another piece of colored cardstock on top of the white card then put the hearts on.  Don't know what I was thinking, Oh well next time!  There is always room for improvement in everything we do.  Right!


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment