Saturday, March 3, 2018

Zipper bags made from Placemats

Today I made a couple of zipper bags using a YouTube tutorial from Lorrie Nunemaker you can see it here
Here are 2 of the 3 bags I made today.  These were so easy and fun to make!  Fast too.  They are made for The Pioneer Woman's Placemat. The bottom one fit my Surface Pro perfectly.  That was a happy accident.
I have been wanting to make a pouch for my computer and now I have a cute one.  Lucky Me.  Usually, I give away what I make but this one is mine.
The video is at the bottom of this post!


You can see how perfect it fits.  I can even get my charger in the pouch too!  Like I said I am a Lucky girl!  




Here are all 3 bags.  I love them all.  How about you?  Give them a try you won't regret it, in fact, you might really like them.

--------UPDATE---------

I ended up putting vinyl on the back of the bag that I will be using to put my Surface Pro in.  I saw a video that Melody Lane did so I used her file that she shared and created this.
I bought the new Cricut patterned Iron-on vinyl.  I love this  I have the Cricut Easy Press  the settings I used were 340° for 50 sec (yes 50).  Give it a try and see for yourself.


-----------------------Another Update-----------------------------

I just was packing and wanted to take my Canon Selphy printer with me and I had my placemat bag I had just made sitting right there.  I popped it in and the paper cassette along with the charger and guess what!  It fits like a glove well actually I have room for my 2x3 cassette and paper for each.  Another Happy Accident.  I will have to put some Cricut Iron-on so I know whats inside.
Well, I guess I will have to make more of these since I was originally was going to give them all to my grandkids to use for themselves.  LOL!!!!!


What did you put in your bags???

Here is the video.




  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. I have made the same exact ones with my grand daughters this weekend, and love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be making more of them. I already have some fabric that I think will be cute.

      Delete