Friday, May 25, 2018

Mini Album for my Germany and Austria Trip


I made this album with my Sister-in-law Lani.  We had a great time putting it all together.  I am using it for my Germany and Austria trip.  I have so many great memories of this trip and I want to be able to look at my picture and remember everything about it 
You can see it here in my video.  I am not done yet but you will be able to see my process.  I should have titled it Part 2.  I will be showing it to you in a series as I complete them.
I will try hard to keep them short and sweet.


Thanks for stopping by and keep checking back for more!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. That book is so cool. I wonder if I should start making those types of books for my travels rather than traditional 12 x 12 scrapbooks. I love all the pull outs and I especially am impressed that you used washi tape to put photos on top of photos. What a great idea. I thought the tag looked really cute on the binder holder (by the ribbon). And on top of all that, your nails look cute! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making these Mini Albums! They are fun to do and you can make them each different. You definitely should give them a try. I like the tag on the closure strap too. My nails are from
      mycolorstreet.com/PRYOR
      Getting ready for the holidays!

      Delete