Tuesday, May 8, 2018

My Tri Fold Folio with Gimme Some Sugar.

 Here is a my Tri Fold Foliol, I used the Gimme Some Sugar paper pack.  If you like this paper pack and want to get it you better hurry it is in our going soon category so once it is gone, its gone.
I followed a tutorial from Country Craft Creations then added my own spin on it.  I love how it turned out.  I will be making more of these.  Great Gift Idea.

Here is the front and the Gimme Some Sugar Compliments pack.  On the Cover I used some of the cut apart cards in the paper pack and some stickers form the Compliments pack.  I love the card that says "just roll with it"


Here you can see the pocket page that you can slide the small size legal pad and still have pocket to put notes in or recipe cards in.  It also had a piece of ribbon for the pen holder.


When you open it up all the way you will have a angle pocket to store things in as well.  I added a tuck spot with a chipboard piece for the compliments pack.  Its says" Make your words soft and sweet- you never know which ones you'll eat.  So True!
The far right page has a little box that will hold a pad of post-it-notes.  That is very handy.  I added one of the pieces from the compliments pack so you could tuck things behind it too.


Here is the little box open so you can see it better.


You can see all the folds and flaps better from this angle.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I used this as one of my giveaway prizes and a craft fair that I went to.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. I love that Tri Fold Folio. What a great idea to use as a mini cookbook of sorts to take with you if you are going on a vacation where you'll be cooking, such as the lake or a condo. The paper choice was perfect! Good job Michele. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really have fun making these little books.

      Delete